One of the things Laura loves to do is speak to groups like yours. If you’re interested in having her come to your parish or event, please contact her through Catholic Speakers.
Some of her more popular topics include:
- Women of Wonder
- Seeking Suburban Sainthood: Striving to Make an Ordinary Life Extraordinary
- Take The Lowest Place: Humility in ChristianRelationships
- Harvesting a Fruitful Lent
- Preparing for the Guest: An Advent Perspective
- Green 4 God: Caring for the Gift of God’s Creation
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
Here’s what people are saying about Laura’s presentations:
- “The participants found [Laura] to be an articulate speaker with a gift of magically connecting with each individual. Not only that, several ladies came to [the conference organizers] with positive comments and appreciation for what [Laura] shared in her presentation, Harvesting a Fruitful Lent.”
- One participant commented, “This was Laura’s best presentation yet. She was marvelous and it was obvious that she genuinely enjoys sharing her knowledge with us.”
- “Laura was full of ideas of how to grow in our personal faith and, more importantly, how to move away from formula approaches to the Lenten season.”
- “[Laura] was awesome and we all saw the Holy Spirit alive in [her].”